Averett students and employees connect to subscription databases and journals from any Internet location. If prompted to log in, enter your Averett web services username and password.
The Library offers many ways for students at work, home or on the road to connect with academic and professional sources, and benefit from both web tutorials and personal support from librarians:
- Library Orientation
- IDEAL Program Tutorial
- Business Tutorial and Businsess Research Guide
- Education Tutorial and Education Research Guide
- Nursing Research Guide
- Sociology/Criminal Justice Tutorial and Research Guide
- Email reference service
- Toll free reference service: 800-543-9440
- Interlibrary Loans, with delivery to your desktop, home, or office
- Remote access to 124 reference and periodical databases, covering over 32,000 academic and professional journals and approximately 200,000 e-books.
- "Express Yourself" web form.
To use library databases, you must enable cookies for sites visited by your web browser.