Search for Articles in PsycNet
1. Select APA PsycNet from Averett library databases.
2. Search for keywords + a specific journal title (optional)
3. Select an article from search results. If it is not available in full text from PsycNet, select "Find it @Averett."
Find an article @ Averett
4. From the pop-up window find and click the icon to Request the article.
5. Select "Request This Item" to bring up the Interlibrary Loan Request form. It should already contain your citation. Fill in the required fields, including your name and Averett email address.
Note: If you do not see the request button, simply copy the article citation and paste to into an email message to email@example.com. Be sure to send the request from your Averett email account. Either way, Averett ILL staff will send you a link to download the article within two business days.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 434-791-5692 or 800-543-9440, or visit Blount Library.