Discover books, e-books, articles, and media at Averett and thousands of libraries!
1. Select the tab for Books, Articles, Videos, or "Everything."
2. Enter simple keywords as you would for a Web search. Try using the author's last name with words from the title; or enter words that describe your topic.
Search results will display in this order:
- Sources owned by Averett University;
- Sources owned by other WorldCat libraries.
If you are looking for a specific book and don't find it in sources owned by Averett, change the sort from "Library and Relevance" to "Relevance Only."
"Libraries Worldwide" includes many resources not owned by Averett. You can obtain most of them within a few days by clicking the "Request Interlibrary Loan" button in full record displays.
Select "Format" and "Refine Your Search" options to narrow results.
- Click "View now" to read e-books and articles online.
- Select "Availability" to see the call number, location and status of a book at Blount Library.
Narrow the search to find reviews and criticism:
To find a title not owned by Averett, change the results Sort from "Library and Relevance" to "Relevance Only:"
To borrow this book from another library, click on the title to view the full record, then click the "Request Interlibrary Loan" button: